If you've already purchased SiteLock, you need to set it up before it scan start scanning your site to identify vulnerabilities or compromises.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click SiteLock.
- Next to the SiteLock account you want to use, click Active.
- Select or enter the domain name you want to use, and then click Get Started with SiteLock.
What you should do next depends on a few things:
- If your domain name and SiteLock are not in the same GoDaddy account, you need to verify your domain ownership
- If you purchased either a Professional or Premium SiteLock account, you should configure SMART to remove any malware it finds on your site