Set up email addresses
You can use set up email addresses at your domain name through Workspace Email from GoDaddy.
- 登入您的 Workspace 電子信箱帳戶並開啟產品。(需要協助您登入嗎？)
- 按一下 [Workspace 電子信箱]。
- 在您要用的帳戶旁邊，按一下 [管理]。
If this is the first time you're setting up an email address and you want to use an existing Free Email Credit:
- 在您想要使用的帳戶旁，點選 設置 。
- Select the account credit you want to use (including type, size, and region).
- Select the domain or product you want to associate with this Email account, and then click Set Up.
- Return to the Email list and, next to the account you want to use, click Manage. (You may need to refresh your browser for the new email plan to display in your list.)
- At the top of the Email Address list, click Create.
- 輸入您想要建立的 電郵地址。 例如，firstname.lastname@example.org。
- 為新的電郵地址輸入並確認 密碼。
- 按一下 [建立]。
You'll get a message: Congratulations! email@example.com is being created. Click Send to send notification to your GoDaddy account email, or enter a different email address.
You'll receive a confirmation email with links to set up an email client for your desktop or mobile device, manage your online storage, and set up group calendars.
Your new email account and addresses should be ready to use within 90 minutes. Once available, you can access your email at email.secureserver.net.